Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Watch yourself crane watchers

Every year they come in groups
From all over the nation they travel in troops
I am not talking about the beautiful cranes
I am talking about the people who drive me insane

The people that park on the side of the road
And stare out into cornfields like a bunch of toads
It is fine with me if they want to sit and watch
But it seems to me that these people don't drive much

While they drive they stare out at the birds
And don't pay attention to the road and its curves
They take up the entire road when they drive and park
Luckily most of them go home after dark

The birds probably feel like big deals
I am surprised these people don't serve them meals
The crane watchers seem to think the birds are so precious
But others say when you cook them they are delicious

If your going to watch birds make sure you are out of the way
If you do that the locals can deal with you until the beginning of May
Like the courtesy you show cranes, show courtesy to humans
Cause if you don't my head will be fumin'

No comments:

Post a Comment