Saturday, March 28, 2009

Feeling the Pinch

Money issues have been bombarding me lately and it is really stressing me out. I usually don't type personal little thoughts on my blog, but I feel I need to get some stuff off my chest. Money is important to me, that is to the extent that I have a roof over my head and the essentials to provide. As some of you might know I am getting married in August and I could not be more excited, but I am already dealing with things that only married couples should deal with. My fiance lives in Iowa and needs to find an apartment in May. This new apartment will be our home next year and it is stressing us both out. The reason I am stressed is due to the fact that I have no stinking clue what my job will be in Iowa, so it is hard to determine how much we should spend on rent if we don't even know our income. This weekend I am making a quick trip (no such thing) down to Iowa to look at apartments. I don't know what this will accomplish, but it seems that it must be done. I'm in desperate need of a vacation from all this stress. If you read this, sorry for the amount of complaining, but I might feel better. If this trip does not go well you will hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. This matches my life 27 years ago. And oddly enough, we were in the midst of another recession. Find the cheapest place you can stand for a year. Then move after the first year. I'm pretty sure there were folks hooking out of the apartment next to us that first year.

    ReplyDelete